How I Learn New Technologies



In the event that an engineer has a lot of time, the most effective way to gain proficiency with an innovation is to peruse a book about it, tackle the undertakings the book presents, and afterward to do some extremely essential work just to get some true insight. At the point when this is finished, one should observe a few instructional exercise recordings, talk with individuals who are either likewise learning, or, far superior, are knowledgeable about the given innovation.

At the point when somebody becomes familiar with a dev stack, the individual may be leaned to like to work just in their usual range of familiarity. In counseling, this is doable in most of cases. However, consider the possibility that somebody gets another task in an alternate programming stack. Is it a major issue? As I would see it, it's anything but an issue, on the off chance that we can decide the negligible information we really want to begin. So how could a designer rapidly get a handle on the pith of the issue space? Where are replies to the most continuous inquiries reachable?

In 2008 I moved on from the college and was searching for a task. On the planet monetary emergency new software engineers had restricted opportunities to find a new line of work. So I started tolerating tiny activities from shifted clients, all utilizing tremendously various advancements. To find lasting success at this, I understood I needed to change my strategy for learning advancements.

I especially recollect the situation when in 2009 I had a little JavaScript task and I had no information at all and a cutoff time of 24 hours, as the client required the task finished ASAP. Perusing a book was impossible. Indeed, even an instructional exercise was too lengthy, so following four hours of making a good attempt to tackle the issue I watched Douglas Crockford's video. After such a lot of misery, his joke "Great morning, everyone, welcome to the Blair Witch project" was more than fitting about how I felt in that. Following four hours of enduring I at last tracked down a partner. With the assistance of this video I had the option to get a handle on the center of the information I wanted, or at least, the data I should have the option to rapidly track down other data if necessary. Subsequent to watching the video, I finished the little undertaking easily. Obviously, it was another dialect for me, yet basically I made them comprehend. That case showed me the significance of rapidly getting a handle on the center of the new innovation I am learning.

My philosophy is to put the proper inquiries should have been responded to into a rundown. By taking a gander at the response of each inquiry, I can secure the center information which permits me to work with the given innovation. Obviously, working with an innovation one has no past involvement in takes additional time in examination with working with an innovation one has long stretches of involvement in, on the grounds that even the most unimportant undertakings could require some exploration, yet in the event that the center information is as of now obtained, 90% of the responses to the inquiry one might have while working are effectively replied.


New Operating System

  • Do I have two frameworks I can utilize, one where I can scan the web for help, and the other where I can start probing the new working framework?

  • How to work with documents and envelopes?

  • How to introduce/run an application?

  • What is the negligible information I want to have the option to chip away at my programming errands?


New Libraries and Tools

  • For what reason do I really want this?

  • What are the elements and use-cases I will utilize?

  • What are the names of capabilities/strategies I will work with regularly?

  • What is it that I want to do to utilize this?

  • Is it reported?

  • Does it have a gathering?

New Concepts

  • What is the meaning of the idea?

  • Is it connected with something I definitely know?

  • Does it have subconcepts?

  • Do I have to figure out something complex? Assuming this is the case, might I at any point find/draw   a few illustrative charts?

  • Could I at any point make a genuinely exact moral story, utilizing components I am mindful of?

Purposeful anecdote

As a general rule, in the event that something isn't reasonable by any means for me, or has such countless components that it will be challenging to recall them all, I develop a moral story, utilizing ideas I am now mindful of. Along these lines, on the off chance that I fail to remember anything from my recently procured information, I contemplate my moral story, which fills in as a psychological unscrambling technique.

For example, when I found out about object arranged ideas, I utilized the purposeful anecdote of set hypothesis to grasp the ideas.

I saw classes as dynamic sets, that is to say, sets which could have executable strategies.

I saw objects as things in a set, which, all alone have their capacity to perform activities.

I saw legacy as a subset connection.

To make the purposeful anecdote pretty much full, I experienced difficulty coordinating unique classes and connection points into the moral story, yet in the wake of contemplating them, I concocted an answer. I thought about dynamic classes as fractional meanings of a set and connection points as statements of the sets. Since neither had a total definition, I wanted a nonabstract subset to track down things to these sets.

Technique over-burdening was effortlessly perceived for me as accomplishing something utilizing various areas. a * b is unique if both an and b are genuine numbers and unique on the off chance that they are complicated, essentially we do similar tasks, however with various factors. I added technique superseding into my moral story as a development of strategies, or as a specialization.

The moral story isn't really 100 percent undifferentiated from with the ideas to be gotten a handle on, yet on the off chance that its precision is genuinely high, it's a decent beginning stage. By and large this is enough without anyone else, yet when it's sufficiently not, the moral story assisted me with planning shrewd inquiries, which I could change to watchwords which are accessible by a web crawler.

Notes

I'm certain I am not by any means the only person with awful areas in his/her mind. Have you at any point had the experience of thoroughly understanding something and afterward over and again failing to remember a significant detail, yet just that detail? Fortunately, we are not in a study hall where we really want to repeat precisely every one of the stanzas of a long sonnet. We can compose notes. On the off chance that I see that I consistently fail to remember something significant, I make notes.

Conclusion

The techniques I depicted in this article function admirably for me. We are unique and what works for me doesn't be guaranteed to work for yourself as well as the other way around. In any case, I feel that this approach can be customized. Assuming you feel that you really want to do things any other way in contrast with what I portrayed here, then you are presumably right, as you have an alternate mind and it likely doesn't work in precisely the same manner as mine.

For my purposes, when I learn, successive brief breaks are useful, as my psyche is working out with practically no work a few subtleties which are more hard for my cognizant reasoning. After I read an article, on the off chance that I go for a stroll and breath outside air, I will generally have further information when I return than when I began to walk.

It is conceivable that you want to learn in an entirely unexpected manner. My words here are not cut into stone. My recommendation, overall is to not fear new difficulties and advances. It is wonderful assuming you add learning into your usual range of familiarity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 8 Learning Skills Technology Is Making Us Forget

Data Systems versus Data Technology

Innovation and Society: How Technology Changed Our Lives